Official Use. Unless otherwise noted, comments and content posted to this website by NWDA, NWDA Officers, NWDA Board Members, NWDA Committee Chairpersons and Members, and representatives of Neighbors West Northwest (NWNW) are done so in an official capacity as a representative of their respective organization. Any comments or content that reflects personal opinion outside an official capacity should be noted as such by the user. NWDA and NWNW representatives should make all reasonable efforts to distinguish between organizational positions and personal opinions.
Personal Use. All personal content and postings on this website are those of the contributor and do not necessarily reflect the position of the NWDA, NWDA Officers, NWDA Board Members, NWDA Committee Chairpersons and Members, nor NWNW. Your use of the materials included on this site is for informational purposes only. You agree you will not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this site in any way. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the NWDA and NWNW for any and all unauthorized uses you may make of any material on the site.
- All information posted or accessed must by relevant to the mission of the NWDA. There may be no commercial or unauthorized use of the listserv or the member list.
- Listserv postings should be brief and use bullet points if possible. Use a meaningful subject line and minimize the frequency and size of attachments.
- The opinions expressed by listserv users do not reflect the opinions of policy positions of the NWDA, its officers, nor its Board of Directors.
- All messages, information, and other materials that are posted or accessed in the listserv are offered “as is,” without any endorsements, guarantees, or warranties by the NWDA.
- NWDA does not warrant that listserv use will be uninterrupted, error-free, secure, or that the messages in the listserv (or servers on which it is hosted) are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Users must not post or transmit any unlawful , threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind including, without limitation, any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Users must not post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component.
- Users agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the NWDA from and against any damages arising out of or resulting from online conduct in the listserv.
Feedback and Submission. You agree you are and shall remain solely responsible for the contents of any submissions you make, and you will not submit material that is unlawful, defamatory, abusive or obscene. You agree that you will not submit anything to the site that will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s).
We welcome your input and opinions. However, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, any material you submit to this site will be deemed a grant of a royalty free non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, display, transmit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute these materials in any medium and through any methods of distribution, transmission and display whether now known or hereafter devised. In addition, you warrant that all so-called “moral rights” have been waived.
Links. Some links on the site will allow you to connect with sites that are not under NWDA or NWNW control. NWDA or NWNW provides these links to readers only as a convenience. The appearance of a link does not imply endorsement by NWDA nor NWNW. Neither NWDA nor NWNW are responsible for the contents of any linked site. Access them at your own risk.
Disclaimer. ALL CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE OFFERED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
Neither NWDA nor NWNW guarantees that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that this site or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected even NWDA or NWNW is aware of them.
Jurisdictional. Any dispute arising from these terms shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal courts of the State of Oregon.