NW District Plan
The Northwest District Plan is the principle land use planning document for our neighborhood. NWDA recently proposed five critical areas for refinement of the Plan. The refinements are intended to improve the quality of life in our neighborhood. The proposed refinements will also benefit the city as a whole. The five critical areas for refinement are:
1. Strengthen design review specifics and process
2. Develop and apply a master plan to the Transition Zone
3. Accelerate the creation of a green street link between Northwest and the Pearl District
4. Tame traffic, improve pedestrian safety and address contentious parking demands
5. Provide funded support for affordable family housing in Northwest and in other Neighborhoods
Learn more about the Northwest District Plan by visiting The City of Portland Bureau of Planning and Sustainability website.
Download Plan Appendices (PDF).